The Fairy Wings Collection is a 2017 new release bred by PGA InnovaBred.
Everyone will adore this delightful collection - bred to be compact, fragrant and free-flowering, ‘Fairy Wings’ will bring a little magic to every garden. With striking blooms set above their scented foliage, the ‘Fairy Wings’ Collection is an ideal choice for small containers, courtyards or pathways and planted either en masse or individually. Easily cared for and dry tolerant, it would be difficult to find a more enchanting collection for any garden.
- A range of compact varieties from a dedicated breeding program
- Smaller inflorescence bodies with long ribbon-like bracts held above the foliage
- Excellent cold tolerance in Australian trials
- Ideal for paths, entrance ways and entertainment areas where the aroma can be appreciated as well as the flower colour
- Low hedging
- Sensory and children’s gardens
- Plant in a sunny location in well draining soil
- A light prune after the main flowering flush will encourage a bushy habit
- A boost of slow release fertiliser in late summer/early autumn will optimise performance
Click on a thumbnail below to view the profile of the current Fairy Wings in our range: