- A lengthy display of large, pink daisy-like flowers over warmer months.
- Forms an attractive dense mat of blue-green foliage.
- Ideal for water wise gardens and coastal zones.
- Hardy, fast and easy to grow.
Grows well in most soil types which are well draining. Dry and frost tolerant once root system is established. No pruning necessary other than to tidy if required. Removing spent flowers can also prolong flowering period. Apply a slow release fertiliser during early autumn. Mulch well to help retain moisture during dry periods.
- Ideal for containers and small gardens.
- Will cascade over walls and down embankments
- Wildflower, cottage or natural style gardens.
- Mass plant for low maintenance areas.
- Attracts butterflies and other pollinators.