• Striking, variegated foliage of grey green with silvery edging year round.
• Tidy plant habit of medium growth
• Spikes of creamy coloured flowers produced from late winter through spring
• Evergreen and hardy, without any special needs
Low water requirements. Once established, very dry tolerant requiring only occasional deep watering during extended periods of heat.
Plant in most soil types. Requires good drainage if receiving regular irrigation or in areas of high rainfall. Feed in spring with a slow release fertiliser. Pruning generally not required although cutting
back spent flower stems to base will encourage abushier habit.
NOTE: Take care to avoid contact with eyes or skin as sap can be irritating.
• Container displays for late winter and early spring
• Small gardens, patios and courtyards
• Dry or gravel style gardens or xeriscaping
• Mediterranean-style garden or sunny herbaceous border
• Year round interest from foliage ideal for structure in perennial borders
• Great for coastal regions