A compact form of Euphorbia which will brighten the gloomy winter days with a vivid display of glowing red tips. Although the main feature, this ornamental display will be followed in late winter by sprays of tiny red flowers shrouded in limey green bracts typical to this family. A tough and easy to grow plant for most climatic zones and soil types.
Grows well in most soils which are well draining. Once established water requirements are very low but do not allow to dry out completely over extended periods of heat. Generally no pruning required other than removal of spent flower stems to encourage bushy growth. When pruning use gloves as sap can be irritating to skin and eyes. Apply a slow release fertilser during summer for best results.
• Colourful container displays for cooler months
• Small Gardens, patios and courtyards
• Dry or gravel style gardens or xeriscaping
• Mediterranean-style garden or sunny herbaceous border
• Year round interest from foliage ideal for structure in perennial borders
• Great for coastal regions