- Silvery foliage coated with a velvety down adds colour and textural interest to garden landscapes year round.
- Very dry tolerant, fast and easy to grow.
- Responds well to clipping for low hedging or shaping along retaining walls or curved paths.
Plant in most soil types that are well draining.
Dry tolerant once established requiring only occasional long soaks during extended periods of heat. Prune to shape in early spring and apply slow release fertiliser.
Regular, light trims when used for hedging will encourage a dense habit.
- Fast results for new gardens
- Dry or gravel gardens
- Low hedging/edging
- Small gardens/spaces
- Mass plant for low maintenance areas and general garden use