- Long flowering - masses of vibrant, two-toned flowers during the warmer months
- Dry tolerant once established
- Forms a tight, compact mound of evergreen foliage which can make an effective and ornamental ground cover
- Hardy and easy to grow
Grows well in most soil types which are moist but well draining and in a sunny location.
Lightly prune after main flowering to help maintain a dense, neat habit and encourage further flowering.
An application of slow release fertiliser during spring would be beneficial.
- Mass plant as an ornamental ground cover
- Mixed perennial borders
- Large containers
- Fast results for new gardens
- General use in low maintenance gardens