- Tough, dry tolerant, fast growing.
- A soft pink coloured flowering selection providing a visual feast from summer through to autumn.
- Large, dense flower spikes.
- Rich in nectar, attracting birds and butterflies.
- Foliage releases a minty fragrance when crushed or handled.
Easy to grow in most soil types which are well draining.
Low water needs once established requiring only occasional long soak during extended periods of heat. Semi herbaceous in cool climate during winter.
Cut back older foliage at start of spring when new growth appears and apply a slow release fertiliser. Mulching around plant will help retain moisture during dry periods.
- Fast results for new gardens
- Ideal for water wise or low maintenance gardens
- Suitable for containers and small gardens or spaces