- Mass display of copper coloured flowers from spring through to early winter.
- A much neater, more compact habit that other varieties currently available.
- Fast growing - ideal for adding colourful bulk to border displays.
Easy to grow in most soil types which are moist but well draining.
Over winter months, in cooler climates it may become semi herbaceous with new, fresh foliage appearing in spring.
Prune by half after main flowering flushes to encourage further displays.
- Gardens or containers as well as small spaces.
- Exceptional performance for mixed border displays where drifts of two to three plants can form a bright accent.
- Fast results for new gardens.
- Strong colour for many months - spring to autumn.