- A prolific display of soft pink flowers from autumn through to spring.
- Flowers are fragrant and plant forms a neat, mounding habit.
- Easy to grow and ideal for containers or general garden use.
Grows well in most soil types which are moist but well draining.
Prune by half and apply slow release fertiliser after main flowering flush to promote a neat habit and further displays.
Mulch well to help retain moisture.
- Fast results for new gardens or garden beds.
- Containers, small spaces, mass planting.
- Fragrance and colour for entertainment areas.
- Colour over cooler months.