- Ornamental ground cover forming a carpet of colour.
- Mass display of bright, rose pink flowers through spring.
- Spectacular cascading over rockeries, embankments or over retaining walls.
Prefers an open, well draining soil in a sunny location although afternoon shade will be tolerated. Medium watering requirements withstanding some dryness but should be watered regularly during extended periods of heat. Apply a slow release fertiliser during late summer. Frost hardy.
- Rockeries or embankments.
- Containers and hanging baskets.
- Small gardens and spaces.
- Mixed borders and general garden use.