- Compact form with erect, upright habit.
- Ornamental, silvery foliage year round.
- Clear sky blue flowers from autumn through to late spring.
- Very hardy and dry tolerant shrub once established.
- Responds well to clipping for hedging.
Prefers a full sun location in most soil types given good drainage. Withstands dry conditions well once established but should be watered deeply occasionally during extended periods of heat. A hard prune after flowering will encourage a dense habit. If hedging, lighter but more frequent prunes to shape is required. An application of a slow release fertiliser after flowering is recommended.
- Low or narrow hedging.
- Containers or gardens.
- Mixed perennial or shrub borders.
- Provides beautiful contrast for colourful flowers or foliage.
- General garden use.