This new outstanding performer is ideal for mass planting and low maintenance areas. It’s striking silver foliage is highlighted by crisp green veins throughout the leaf adding interest and diversity to low light areas. Easy to grow and will tolerate more sun than other Brunnera’s currently available. Producing tiny clusters of deep cobalt blue flowers which are highlighted above the leaves.
• Silver foliage highlighted by crisp green veins
• Clusters of Cobalt blue flowers in early spring
• Tough heart shaped foliage with striking silver accents
• Looking good all year
• Flowers in August and September
Water requirements are moderate. For best results, plant in well drained position in low light areas. Care should be given not to allow plant to dry out until mature. Fertilise after flowering and trim back older foliage to encourage fresh regrowth from centre.
• Outstanding in containers
• Ideal for adding highlights to low light areas
• Shaded pathways and garden beds
• Mass planting for low maintenance areas
• Stunning foliage addition to any garden