- Low growing with ornamental foliage of minty green edged with white.
- Sprays of unusual balloon-like flowers on whispy stems can appear from spring through to autumn.
- Attractive solution as ground cover or trailing container plant.
Plant in most soil types which are well draining. No pruning generally required although trim off spent flowers to keep tidy. Apply slow release fertiliser in spring to improve overall performance. Frost tolerant once established.
- Will trail over embankments, walls and rockeries.
- Small gardens, patios and courtyards.
- Mass plant for dense splash of colour.
- Great contrast plant in mixed container displays.