- Ornamental, fleshy foliage of green dappled with pink and creamy white.
- Forms a low carpet of soft, textural foliage.
- Clusters of soft pink, star-shaped flowers appear in summer.
- Low maintenance and easy to grow.
- Dry tolerant once established.
Ensure soil is well draining and location sunny. Once established, water sparingly - only when foliage appears to be softening or ‘shrinking’ - typically during extended periods of heat. Does not like to sit in water for lengthy periods. Apply slow release fertiliser during early spring and again in late summer.
- Ground cover or edging for paths/driveways.
- Rockeries, gravel or dry garden landscapes.
- Small gardens or spaces.
- Containers and general garden use.