- An extended period of interest with sprays of lilac blue flowers from mid summer on into autumn.
- Neat, compact form that retains stiff, upright habit throughout floral display.
- Easy to grow and hardy for hot, dry and cold climates.
Grows well in most soil types which are well draining. Once established only requires occasional watering during extended periods of dry. Remove any older foliage once new growth appears in spring to promote dense growth. May become herbaceous over winter in colder regions. Apply a slow release fertiliser during spring. Mulch well to help retain moisture during dry periods.
- Containers or general garden use.
- Mass plant drifts for colourful impact.
- Waterwise landscapes.
- Attracts pollinators to gardens.